Member Service Center Representative (Call Center) - Part Time
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for a Part-time Call Center Representative with
experience working in a Call Center Environment and has a strong
focus of providing outstanding Member Service by performing a
variety of Member Service duties. These duties are associated with
teller transactions, opening new accounts, loan transactions and
cross selling Redwood Credit Union products and services.
As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for a
variety of tasks which would include:
* Answer the telephone within established performance and service
* Complete phone transactions accurately and quickly.
* Disseminate and provide education of lending, CUSO and membership
information to members.
* Respond with accurate information to Members' questions or
transfers them to the appropriate department or person for further
* Research Members' problems and complaints and respond with
accurate information to Members' questions through oral and/or
written communication, or by directing them to
the appropriate department or person for assistance.
* Deliver excellent Member service by implementing Credit Union
policy and departmental procedures, and following RCU service
philosophy and standards.
* Attain individual and departmental goals and objectives as
established in the MSC performance standards.
* Cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
* Post and balance daily work and maintain proper
* Complete departmental and back-office tasks as assigned including
typing routine letters and/or documents.
* Compile data and complete work related to departmental
* Maintain files, post records, make and check routine
* Perform all functions in a security conscientious manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of modern office methods, practices and procedures.
* Skilled in operations of personal computer with Internet and
Intranet access in a Windows environment.
* Demonstrated Member service skills.
* Ability to cross-sell products and services to meet Member
* Ability to make mathematical computations.
* Ability to type 40 words per minute.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with a diverse group of people.
* Must be available to work Saturdays.
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Napa , Member Service Center Representative (Call Center) - Part Time, Sales , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!