Sales Executive - Wine & Spirits
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that has been
committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110
years.MCC North America Wine and Spirits is dedicated to providing
the World's Best Premium Label Solutions to the wine and spirits
markets. We operate facilities located in Napa, San Luis Obispo,
St. Louis, Ohio, Kentucky and Montreal.We are looking for a
creative and passionate Sales Professional to join our Napa-based
sales team to provide the World's Best Premium Label Solutions to
the Northern California wine market. In this role, the successful
candidate will develop long-lasting and meaningful relationships
with our current customers and develop new ones through integrity,
trust, and an insatiable desire to help them achieve their brand
visions and solve their label challenges. The ideal candidate will
have a blend of packaging and wine industry knowledge, experience
in B2B sales, new business development, project management, and
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your customers. Be
your customer's label expert and go-to label resource. Maximize the
effectiveness of your assigned and newly developed customer
relationships through personal visits and attentive service.
- Anticipate the needs of your assigned and newly developed
accounts and coordinate all activities and communications to
internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage your customers' new and on-going projects with a high
degree of professionalism, urgency, and attention to detail.
- Lead the growth of your accounts by leveraging MCC's superior
technologies, resources, and people.
- Achieve and exceed annual revenue and profitability
- Seek and bring in new business year-over-year. Identify
potential customers, gain an understanding of their unmet label
needs to present unique solutions, and in-turn, convert new
customers to MCC.
- Provide input into the annual sales budget and monthly
- Promote MCC marketing programs and resources such as webinars
and workshops to connect customers with meaningful content to help
them solve common problems.
- Utilize MCC account management resource tools such as
Salesforce and the Market Based Pricing Tool to manage your
portfolio of accounts.
- Be proactive in learning and staying current on label
technology, customers' business and markets, and industry
- Work with Accounting and customers on escalated A/R issues and
any other billing related matters. Ensure customer contracts are
modeled after best practices.
- Utilize and embrace best practice sales processes as
established by the company.
- Build strong relationships with members of the organization and
contribute to the goals and objectives of the other functional
areas represented on the sales support teams.
- Model the Corporate Values and Principles. Conduct oneself in
an appropriate and business-like and professional manner, building
strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales or account management relating
to the wine or similar industries such as packaging is
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of sales and marketing planning
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Territory account management & competitive analysis
- A natural ability to understand customer needs and deliver on
- Strong client relationships.
- Valid DL.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites and adaptive to portal-based job
- Creative Services and Product Development.
- Ability to do some traveling on an as-needed basis.Other
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
401(k).MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Sales Executive - Wine & Spirits, Sales , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!