Production Supervisor (Team Leader)
Company: G3 Enterprises
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Headquartered in Modesto, CA, G3 Enterprises has been supplying
the wine and spirits industry for over 50 years. As a single source
packaging solution, its products and services include labels, stock
and custom closures, warehousing, transportation, bottle etching,
and mobile bottling.
Team Leader/ Supervisor - TAPP Label a G3 Enterprises company Napa,
SummaryResponsible for individual and team development, quality
performance, cost parameters, and service to customers (internal
and external). Responsible for a team of individuals with varying
levels of experience and education. Uses in-depth training in
manufacturing, distribution, or supply chain processes, and leads
team members through resolving problems and improving performance.
Has broad influence on the organization both cross-shift and
cross-functionally in helping to manage the business and drive
Essential FunctionsThis job description reflects management's
assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or
restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Communicates and interprets overall organizational directives
and applies them to Team and individual objectives.
- Acts as liaison, representing the Team in general, interfacing
and influencing other functions in the organization.
- Manages or provides input to management regarding individual
team member performance, training and development.
- Directly supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations of a
group of employees to assure a smooth workflow; develops team to
solve own day-to-day operational issues.
- Plans the overall operations of one or more areas or units and
ensures achievement of goals and objectives either directly or
through subordinate staff.
- Organizes and facilitates work team meetings.
- Initiates, implements and manages projects with a short- to
- Participates in the design of formal training programs.
- Conducts presentations and formal training programs for
audiences of varying levels of sophistication.
- Ensures a safe working environment; conduct safety
- Ensures GMP.
- Monitors and ensures achievement of goals, objectives, and
- Continuously improves and achieves or surpasses budget results
with respect to waste, efficiencies, speed, quality, downtime, cost
and other performance measures.
- Directs and coordinates process improvement activities and
projects to ensure project progresses on schedule and within
- Develops, interprets and ensures the consistent application of
- Develops or approves recommendations to change systems,
policies and procedures; ensures timely and accurate
- Establishes deadlines.
- Works cross-functionally to improve processes within the
- Assigns, monitors and review the progress and accuracy of
- Estimates personnel needs and ensures adequate staffing in
order to meet pre-established completion dates and production
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable
quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If
accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their
understanding and compliance.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities
- Develops, coaches and mentors peers, indirect and subordinate
- If accountable for the work of others, conducts performance
evaluations; reviews and communicates salary adjustments; rewards
employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses
complaints and resolves issues.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years Operations experience reflecting
increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or
State-issued equivalency certificate plus 7 years of operations
experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license
and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's
license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint at
an intermediate level.
- Required to work an off-shift (swing or graveyard), when
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years Operations experience reflecting
increasing levels of responsibility.
- Pass the Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Color Vision Test with a
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
- Experience effectively presenting information to top
management, public groups and boards of directors.
- Experience with MS Access.
- Skilled in applying advanced mathematical concepts such as
exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
Skilled in applying mathematical operations to such tasks as
frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and
validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling
theory and factor analysis.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing
facts and drawing valid conclusions. Experience interpreting an
extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and dealing with several abstract and concrete
- Experience handling unusual or difficult inquiries/situations
through direct personal action or referring to the appropriate
- Experience influencing others.
- Experience working with all levels and functions within the
- Demonstrates team building, leadership and mentoring
Keywords: G3 Enterprises, Napa , Production Supervisor (Team Leader), Professions , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!