Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Requisition ID: 2023-42288Location: US-CA-NapaSpecialty:
Physician - NeonatologistPosition Type: Full TimeHR Rep /
Recruiter: Lori AbolafiaContact:
email@example.comOverview California Wine Country
Neonatology ResponsibilitiesSeeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join
our team at Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa, CA.
- The 4-bed community Level-II NICU has an average daily census
- Care for babies 32 weeks GA and up with actively engaged and
supportive NICU nurses, RT, CPAP and TPN.
- The hospital delivers 800 babies per year and team will attend
delivery room for needed cases.
- In addition to an active QI program, there are teaching
opportunities with nurses and RT staff.
- Call will be from home or corporate housing and offers an
excellent work/life balance.
- Strong, collaborative neonatology team with a focus on clinical
excellence and innovation serving booth the Napa and Sonoma
- Potential leadership opportunity.About The AreaNapa an hour's
drive north of San Francisco in California's famed wine country, is
a vibrant city with good schools and a true feeling of community.
The city's charming downtown area is lined with shops and
restaurants. Oxbow Public Market in downtown Napa features regional
gourmet food. Residents enjoy hiking and biking along the Silverado
Trail. The area is known for hundreds of hillside vineyards in the
Napa Valley wine region QualificationsBC/BE NeonatologistBenefits
and CompensationPediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program*These benefits are for full time
employees, employees in other types of employment classifications
may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $250,000 - $310,000About Us Pediatrix -
Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading provider of
physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed
to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent
services to women, babies and children across the continuum of
care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices.
Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and
neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties,
as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group's
high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant
investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety
initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a
single neonatology practice and today provides its highly
specialized and often critical care services through more than
5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming
increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be
found through the Pediatrix Careers site: .Pediatrix is an Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.#CLPI231871490
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, Napa , Neonatologist, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!