DTC Customer Operations Coordinator
Company: Terlato Wines
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Represent Terlato Wine Group in a professional manner and
contributes to the e-commerce business by providing proficient,
efficient customer service to wine club members and consumers who
purchase our wines directly. To meet the diverse demands of the
position, the coordinator also has knowledge of the tasting room
operations, wine products, shipping practices and internal
operating processes. Core responsibilities focus on providing
exceptional customer service, through management of databases, wine
club membership information, product/inventories, shipping
compliance, wine club and Direct To Consumer sales programs,
customer follow up and other administrative tasks.Location:
Rutherford Hill Winery, Napa, CA Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service
through email and telephone communication.
- Can effectively manage multiple inboxes for multiple wineries
with ease. Adapt at addressing customer needs/ resolve issues in as
few messages as possible always looking for a prompt and
- The ideal candidate will always deliver exceptional customer
service and escalate challenging cases to management when
- Maintains database regularly including entering, updating club
member and customer information, credit card updates, membership
changes, address updates, order entry, and special customer
- Ensures all data entry is timely and accurate.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the winery, brand messaging and
products to include wines, membership programs, retail items,
holiday gift programs and seasonal promotional offers.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues, questions, or
concerns regarding website, product, orders, custom requests,
shipping, delivery, pricing, quality, wine services with a
reasonable time and in a professional manner, frequently
anticipating customer needs.
- Manages FedEx first delivery attempts, proactively following up
customers whose packages were not delivered after the first
- Works closely with winery Membership Manager to ensure quick,
effective and seamless member communication regarding orders,
benefits, reservations, etc.
- Other duties as assignedProfessional Qualifications:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of wine and DTC wine sales and shipping practices,
- Associate or Undergraduate Degree in business or related
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e.,
Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).Personal Skills and
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with speed and
- Highly motivated, organized and detail oriented with the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
and aggressive sales goals.
- Must be able to investigate complex issues and to conduct root
cause analysis to resolve problems
- Capable of understanding and explaining work processes, making
recommendations for effective process improvements
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to self-direct
- History of delivering high quality work on short deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 40lbsWe may ultimately pay more or less
than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future.
An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on
several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education,
qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, length of
service, geographic location, performance, shift, travel
requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or
organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits
including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k),
and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Keywords: Terlato Wines, Napa , DTC Customer Operations Coordinator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!