Quality Inspector/Finishing Operator - Rotational Shift
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that has been
committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110
years.Why work at MCC: -
- Compensation: Starting rate $21-$26 hourly
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
disability, life insurance and 401(k).Responsibilities:
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related defects.
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Quality conscious and customer focused
- Self-directed individual with outstanding decision making and
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including
Outlook and have the ability to learn company specialized software
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American
money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Must be able to lift 20lbs on a frequent basis and 50lbs on an
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experienceMCC welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process. MCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Quality Inspector/Finishing Operator - Rotational Shift, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...