Company: Multi-Color Corp
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label
companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal
Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true
global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values
constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
INISHING JOGGER OPERATOR
* Inspect and stack sheets of labels, meeting customer
specifications and guidelines.
* Use auxiliary pieces of equipment such as Jogger table, counter,
pallet jack and electric pallet lifts.
* Lift and position sheets of paper onto Jogger table and into
* Maintain work center equipment in good working order.
* Perform operator preventive maintenance on equipment and fill out
work orders as necessary.
* Review jacket and samples prior to finishing, ensuring full
understanding of finishing requirements of the order.
* Removes any labels with defects or quality problems.
* Good communication skills.
* Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
* High school diploma or equivalency
* Basic mathematical, measurement calculation knowledge.
* Mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
* Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
* Pay Type Hourly
* Required Education Equivalent Experience
* Napa, CA, USA
Keywords: Multi-Color Corp, Napa , Machine Operator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!