Supervisor Front Desk
Company: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Sage Hospitality Group is set to hire a Front Desk Supervisor to
join our award-winning team at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel &
Spa, home to modern and sophisticated charm and right amidst the
beauty of California's famous wine country. Our core values of
service, integrity, team spirit, innovation, professional growth,
improvement, quality standards and community impact differentiates
us from our competitors. Our focus on creating brilliant
experiences, one guest at a time, has driven a culture of constant
improvement, making the property the perfect fit for any talented
applicant. Brilliant Experiences, created by Brilliant People.
Because why be good, when you can be brilliant?
Supervises front office staff ensuring an efficient operation
producing excellent results for our customers. Responds in a
professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and
in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and
services. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding
reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
* Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal
level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
* Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and
counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality
* Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
and quality service.
* Completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests and
facilitates guest departure in order to close the guest account and
make the room available for the next guest.
* Regularly calculates and/or posts monies, receipts, guest
accounts and other forms of credit using accurate, proper cash
handling methods and established procedures in order to present the
customer with timely and precise hotel charges upon check-out and
maintain accurate hotel records.
* Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential
guests and accepts hotel reservations. Uses suggestive selling
techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
* Maintains good customer relations by keeping abreast of all
in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and
concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on
* Operates the PBX equipment, including, assisting outgoing calls,
scheduling and setting wake-up calls and paging guests.
* Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains
complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel
bank agreement policy.
* Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all
* Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary
High school education or equivalent experience.
1 or more full years employment experience in a related position
with this company or other organization(s).
* Requires understanding of all hotel front office procedures.
* Requires high school graduate level mathematical aptitude and
knowledge of standard cash handling procedures and computerized
cash register systems.
* Must have past experience in dealing directly with the public and
acquired general knowledge of basic customer service skills.
* Requires knowledge of company/hotel policies and procedures and
the ability to determine course of action based on these
* Requires supervision/management skills.
* Ability to communicate information and hotel services to
management and guests. Second language may be required.
* Must be able to operate computer, calculator and telephone
keyboards, for cash handling and paperwork processing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Ability to communicate in person and on telephone frequently.
* Ability to read written communiqu--s, analyzing reports and
seeing monochrome computer screen.
* Excellent speech communication skills required for continual
interaction with guests. Frequent use of phone.
* Excellent literacy necessary to analyze report data, prepare
reports and initiate correspondence.
* Continuous standing 90% of time -communicating with guests.
* No climbing required. No driving required.
* Lifting up to 50 lbs. guest luggage; limited. Pushing up to 50
lbs. bell cart; limited. Pulling up to 50 lbs. bell cart; limited.
Carrying up to 25 lbs. guest luggage; limited.
* Continuous standing -80% of shift.
Prolonged standing at indoor, thermostatically climate-controlled
work station under florescent lighting. Work inside 95%
401(k) with Employer Matching
Free On-Site Parking
Complimentary Employee Meals
Hotel Discounts (Both Marriott & Sage Portfolio)
Referral Bonus Program
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : Napa Valley Marriott
Category: Front Desk & Guest Services
Max: USD $24.00/Hr.
Address : 3425 Solano Ave
City : Napa
State : California
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Keywords: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP, Napa , Supervisor Front Desk, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!