Public Area Attendant
Company: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Sage Hospitality Group is set to hire a Public Area Attendant to
join our award-winning team at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel &
Spa, home to modern and sophisticated charm and right amidst the
beauty of California's famous wine country. Our core values of
service, integrity, team spirit, innovation, professional growth,
improvement, quality standards and community impact differentiates
us from our competitors. Our focus on creating brilliant
experiences, one guest at a time, has driven a culture of constant
improvement, making the property the perfect fit for any talented
applicant. Brilliant Experiences, created by Brilliant People.
Because why be good, when you can be brilliant?
Maintains cleanliness and order in lobby and common guest areas.
Provides prompt and courteous service to guests.
* Maintains parking lot and public space cleanliness.
* Complete daily, weekly and quarterly cleaning checklists.
* Dust and polish furniture, fixtures, thresholds, base boards,
railings, elevators, stairwells and window frames.
* Vacuum and spot clean carpeting, upholstery and drapery. Remove
any gums from surfaces.
* Clean and shine all glass and metal surfaces.
* Empty all materials from trash receptacles and polish. Replace
trash bags if used. Remove trash to dumpster.
* Clean offices as assigned.
* Clean public restrooms and stock with supplies.
* Clean public and service elevators (inside and out).
* Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening
and closing side work as instructed.
* Appearance must be clean and professional with a cheerful and
courteous demeanor at all times.
* Notify housekeeping leadership, maintenance department or MOD of
malfunctioning equipment, supplies needed or damage to floor
* Attends all departmental meetings in person in order to enhance
communication and gain knowledge of products, service and
* Respond to customer inquiries and comments in person and on phone
by providing timely and knowledgeable information in order to
provide customer service.
* Follow all safety guidelines to ensure safety and protection of
self, associates and guests.
No formal education required.
No experience required
Ability to meet standard appearance.
Ability to meet cleaning standards.
Basic understanding of cleaning methods, cleaning implements and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
* Lifting cleaning supplies -30 lbs., pushing and pulling equipment
-30-50 lbs., carrying supplies -30 lbs. (All done frequently during
* Bending to start machines and load chemicals -done frequently
* Must be able to be on feet and walk behind floor care equipment
for full shift. Continuous standing may be required.
* No driving required.
Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-time associates
401(k) with Employer Matching
Free On-Site Parking
Complimentary Employee Meals
Hotel Discounts (Both Marriott & Sage Portfolio)
Referral Bonus Program
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : Napa Valley Marriott
Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Address : 3425 Solano Ave
City : Napa
State : California
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Keywords: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP, Napa , Public Area Attendant, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!