Company: Dolce Silverado
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aMarket Attendant to join our team at the
Dolce Silverado location in Napa,California.Job SummaryThe Gift
Shop Cashier is responsible for greeting members and guests,
answering telephones, processing sales transactions and receiving,
tagging and controlling inventory, servicing light Food & Beverage
needs and maintaining presentation and cleanliness.Education &
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years retail experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems.Physical
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings, as designated
by manager or supervisor.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe
and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage high volumes of data
with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and
courteous to all guests, manages, and fellow employees.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Process transactions for all purchases.
- Be knowledgeable about and provides basic product information
for guests and members.
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and
communicating potential guest/member needs to food and beverage
- Handle all administrative functions including maintaining
inventories, answering telephones, and processing of special
orders, shipping requests and gift certificates.
- Receive, tag and place new merchandise on floor.
- Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and
orderliness of displays.
- Assist with quarterly inventory as needed.
- Assist in preparing amenity gifts as necessary.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Performing other duties as assigned.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra,
Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: Dolce Silverado,1600 Atlas Peak
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Dolce Silverado, Napa , Market Attendant, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!