Wet Glue Finishing Jogger Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Wet Glue Finishing Jogger Operator is
required to inspect and stack sheets of labels, meeting customer
specifications and guidelines, use auxiliary pieces of equipment
such as Jogger table, counter, pallet jack and electric pallet
lifts and lift and position sheets of paper onto Jogger table and
into counting mechanism.
- Inspect and stack sheets of labels, meeting customer
specifications and guidelines.
- Use auxiliary pieces of equipment such as Jogger table,
counter, pallet jack and electric pallet lifts.
- Lift and position sheets of paper onto Jogger table and into
- Maintain work center equipment in good working order.
- Perform operator preventive maintenance on equipment and fill
out work orders as necessary.
- Review jacket and samples prior to finishing, ensuring full
understanding of finishing requirements of the order.
- Removes any labels with defects or quality problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Basic mathematical, measurement calculation knowledge.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
- Sign On Bonus Eligible
- Flex Spending Account
- 401k with Company Matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation and
- Sick Leave Pay
- Supplemental Insurances.
- Shift Premium for 2nd & Night Shift
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Social Club Membership
Physical and/or Mental
While performing the duties of this job
the employee is required to:
- Wear foot, eye and/or other personal protective equipment while
in a manufacturing setting
- Continually stand for a prolonged period; moderately to
frequently walk, stoop, bend, and kneel
- Frequently use hands and fingers to handle, feel, and
grasp/clasp; use hands and arms to reach for items in the work
- Frequently vertically lift and/or horizontally move up to 50
pounds (can be repetitive)
- Use hands and arms to push or pull up to 35 pounds
- Vision abilities include – close, distance, and peripheral
vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations,
and ability to adjust focus
- Medium to loud noise environment
- Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated
Multi-Color is one
of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage,
Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by
our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A. based
Multi-Color Corporation (MCC), established in 1916, is a leader in
global label solutions supporting a number of the world's most
prominent brands including leading producers of home and personal
care, wine and spirit, food and beverage and specialty consumer
products. MCC serves international brand owners in North, Central
and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and
China with a comprehensive range of the latest label technologies
in Pressure Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink Sleeve and
Heat Transfer. MCC employs approximately 2,700 associates across 28
operations globally and is a public company trading on the NASDAQ
Global Select Market Exchange (company symbol: LABL).
For additional information on
Multi-Color, please visit http://www.mcclabel.com.
This job has been posted by
TalentBoost on behalf of Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is
committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and
equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is
the policy of TalentBoostnot to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Wet Glue Finishing Jogger Operator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!