Logistics Packer-Night Shift
Company: MultiColor Corporation
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the
largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing
segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
& Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
10,000+ employees are guided by our core
values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Perseverance and Achievement. These
values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
Our Napa (Wine and Spirits) operations in California is currently
seeking Packagers / Packers. Do not miss out on joining a great
organization, apply today!
– 11a M-F
• Responsible for moving pallets of printed wine labels into their
• Must be able to lift 15-45 lbs consistently.
• Commit to being a strong and reliable member of a team that is
dedicated to the highest
• levels of efficiency, quality, and customer
• Must be able to discern minute differences between various stacks
of wine labels based on
• reading job numbers/customer codes & descriptions.
• Pack every box efficiently, correctly and with a high standard of
• Requires constant lifting of printed rolls and place in shipping
• Examine and inspect materials, and products in order to ensure
• Follow instructions and priorities of shipping
• Cleaning of warehouse and surrounding areas per 5s
• Forklift experience desirable but not required (certification is
• Flexible schedule is helpful for "emergency orders".
• Advise supervisor when supplies (pallets/boxes/tape) are getting
• Check to ensure packages are damage free.
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and
• Must be able to work flexible hours depending on the work
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Perform effectively with attention to detail, in a fast paced,
• Perform well independently on projects from beginning to
• Overtime (50+ hrs) flexibility during peak seasonal periods
• Minimum of 1 year recent warehouse experience.
• Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Detail-oriented with an aptitude for organizing.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL
While performing the duties of this
job the employee is required to:
· Wear hearing, foot, eye
and/or other personal protective equipment while in a manufacturing
· Continuously stand for long
periods with moderate to frequent levels of walking
· Frequently lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds, regularly while bending, stooping, reaching,
· Regularly use hands and
fingers to handle, feel, grasp/clasp and manipulate small
· Vision abilities include –
close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability
to distinguish color variations, and ability to adjust
· Medium to loud noise
· Work flexible/varying
schedules and hours as needed
· Work overtime as required by
workload and customer mandated deadlines
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: MultiColor Corporation, Napa , Logistics Packer-Night Shift, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!