Wet Glue Finishing Jogger Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Multi-Color is one of
the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage,
Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our
core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
- Inspect and stack sheets of labels, meeting customer
specifications and guidelines.
- Use auxiliary pieces of equipment such as Jogger table,
counter, pallet jack and electric pallet lifts.
- Lift and position sheets of paper onto Jogger table and into
- Maintain work center equipment in good working order.
- Perform operator preventive maintenance on equipment and fill
out work orders as necessary.
- Review jacket and samples prior to finishing, ensuring full
understanding of finishing requirements of the order.
- Removes any labels with defects or quality problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Basic mathematical, measurement calculation knowledge.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
Physical and/or Mental
While performing the duties of this job
the employee is required to:
- Wear foot, eye and/or other personal protective equipment while
in a manufacturing setting
- Continually stand for a prolonged period; moderately to
frequently walk, stoop, bend, and kneel
- Frequently use hands and fingers to handle, feel, and
grasp/clasp; use hands and arms to reach for items in the work
- Frequently vertically lift and/or horizontally move up to 50
pounds (can be repetitive)
- Use hands and arms to push or pull up to 35 pounds
- Vision abilities include – close, distance, and peripheral
vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations,
and ability to adjust focus
- Medium to loud noise environment
- Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Wet Glue Finishing Jogger Operator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!