Hiring Now! Production Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: July 20, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Logistics Material Handler
maintains production and distribution of product (print substrates)
by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials
and supplies; staging finished product.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing
materials and supplies in stock; recording location of
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying
materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering
and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units
delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by
verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity;
placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling,
packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use
- Printing of labels in a manufacturing facility 24/7 during busy
season and 24/5
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Ability to read and write
- "Can Do" attitude, dependability, ability to learn and take
- Computer literacy – ability to accurately enter receiving data
in our inventory system
- Attention to detail – ability to follow detailed material
receiving procedures; compare order/receiving documents and
- Demonstrated experience safely operating material handling
equipment such as Forklifts, electrical and manual pallet jacks,
- Inventory control
- Experience with material scanning devices.
- Must be able to work all shifts associated with production
- Physical demands for long periods at a time: standing, walking,
pulling, lifting between 40-50lbs, bending/twisting when
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Hiring Now! Production Operator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!