Digital Admin Material Handler
Company: MultiColor Corporation
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the
largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing
segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
& Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
10,000+ employees are guided by our core
values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Perseverance and Achievement. These
values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
Classification: Hourly and Full Time
Summary: Maintains production and distribution of product
(print substrates) by pulling orders from inventory; delivering
production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing
materials and supplies in stock; recording location of
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying
materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering
and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units
delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by
verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity;
placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling,
packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use
- Printing of labels in a manufacturing facility 24/7 during busy
season and 24/5
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Ability to read and write
- "Can Do" attitude, dependability, ability to learn and take
- Computer literacy – ability to accurately enter receiving data
in our inventory system • Attention to detail – ability to follow
detailed material receiving procedures; compare order/receiving
documents and annotate discrepancies.
- Demonstrated experience safely operating material handling
equipment such as Forklifts, electrical and manual pallet jacks,
- Inventory control
- Experience with material scanning devices.
- Must be able to work all shifts associated with production
- Physical demands for long periods at a time: standing, walking,
pulling, lifting between 40-50lbs, bending/twisting when
We are an EOE, and
Drug-Free workplace. All finalist candidates will be required to
pass certain pre-employment requirements.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: MultiColor Corporation, Napa , Digital Admin Material Handler, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!