Direct to Consumer Fulfillment Warehouse Associate at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars **summer bonus**
Company: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a
Full-Time DTC Fulfillment Warehouse Associate to join our team,
based at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars in Napa, CA. As a part of the DTC
Warehouse Team you will be working on the Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
daily tasting room and ecommerce shipments. Your main duties will
be to ensure accurate, timely, compliant, and secure shipping
processes. This is a hands-on position that requires multi-tasking,
supporting fulfillment, and inventory movement.
$500 (net) bonus paid following 60 days from date of hire!
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay (DOE), monthly bonus incentives for site
- Outstanding discounts for wine, merchandise and more
- Learning Growth opportunities
- Access to Health and Wellness Benefits including; Medical,
Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and more
- Commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment,
ensuring all safety protocols are rigorously adhered to
What you will do:
- Responsible for pulling, packing and shipping DTC orders, will
call pickups, and other winery shipping with a low error rate and
attention to detail in a compliant, accurate, and timely
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with shipping
- Process daily orders for tasting room and online stores.
- Organize the shipping floor and various retail inventory
- Perform visitor center and ecommerce inventory counts with
Warehouse Lead monthly.
- Perform non-wine inventory counts with Warehouse Lead
- Receive incoming deliveries, mail and sort.
- Pull and deliver wine to Hospitality for events.
- Prioritize workload for optimal efficiency.
- Provide reporting to management as requested.
- Data entry and other administrative tasks as needed to support
- Other duties/projects as assigned
What you will bring:
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality
and customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener
- Positive attitude in customer interactions and with
Must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age (Alcohol).
- Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures and
- Data entry experience desired.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- Forklift certification or ability to be certified.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing
- Ability to deal well with diverse cultures, personalities, and
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate
conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or
certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people
together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where
everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, notably known for being the winery
that won the Cabernet Sauvignon competition in the famous 1976
Judgment of Paris, was founded in 1970, and is considered a Napa
Valley first-growth estate. In 2007 A partnership between Ste.
Michelle Wine Estates and Marchesi Antinori accepted the
stewardship of Stag's Leap Wine Cellars and its legacy. Ste.
Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to
call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of
distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in
the world because we value our vineyards and the art of
wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our
consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best
regions in the world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Net bonus will be paid on the first pay date following 60 days
of hire. Must be hired on or before 8/21/2021 to qualify for the
bonus. Permanent hires are eligible for a $500 net bonus.
Keywords: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Napa , Direct to Consumer Fulfillment Warehouse Associate at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars **summer bonus**, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!