Bell / Valet
Company: Noble House Hotels and Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Bell / Valet position primary focus is on providing
courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable service to all guests
visiting or staying at our hotel. You are to be prompt with luggage
assistance and prepared for any incoming tours or groups. Equally
as important, is to have some fun too!
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
- Act as an ambassador to our guests and be able to create a
positive first experience as well as last when they depart
- Assist as guests drive up with car doors and luggage needs
- Accompanies guests to room with luggage; Identify and explain
hotel facilities and features to guests while escorting them to
- Provides information to guests on all facilities and
- Explains operation of equipment in guestrooms such as heater
controls, ceiling fans, wifi, fire exits closest to guest room,
- Performs room checks for occupancy
- Completes room moves for the guest
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local
attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries
Valid CA drivers' license; Good driving record.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Strong communication skills
Ability to perform well under pressure
Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using
Friendly, courteous, engaging and passionate
- to follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest's service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
- multi-task and handle busy situations with grace.
Keywords: Noble House Hotels and Resorts, Napa , Bell / Valet, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!