Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associate - BV
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most
historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and
innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard
continues to innovative, utilizing the latest technology in
combination with time-honored traditions to produce exceptional
Napa Valley Cabernets.
About the role
We are currently seeking friendly, energetic, hardworking
individuals with hospitality experience and a passion for wine.
Seasonal employees are an integral part of our Hospitality team
during our peak season between late April and October and schedules
will be built to fit the individual and business needs. This role
will be responsible for hosting tastings, private events and
maintaining retail. We are looking for someone that can relate to
and represent our iconic legacy with poise and a friendly
- Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
- Provide world class customer service to site visitors
- Assist in events, private dinners and various site
- Assist with restocking, inventory, wine packing and floor
- Register operations, retail sales and wine club promotions
- Follow site policies and procedures.
- Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales
- Must be 21 years of age
- At least 2 years' experience in retail sales or a similar
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay knowledge
of wines and wine production
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Napa and Bay
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (case of wine)
- Wine industry and/or tasting room experience is highly desired
but not required
- This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday),
some holidays and evenings
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine
portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin
or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be
included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications,
so if you don't want to miss out, apply today by sending your
resume to Camille.Lunt@tweglobal.com
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Napa , Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associate - BV, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!