Are you looking to fine tune your leadership skills in an
environment that fosters continuous education and offers
opportunity to develop both personally and professionally?
Do you consider yourself to be mindful of your health and
wellness with a commitment to being your best self (however YOU
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for engaged, energetic Assistant
Store Managers to help lead a team of high performing Health
Enthusiasts (yup, that's how we refer to folks who work here)
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will.
- Act as a direct support to the Store Manager- executing with
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals- while
supporting others as they do the same.
- Assist with recruiting and developing top talent.
- Foster external, community relationships that help grow
- Lead with integrity and a willingness to take
- Foster an environment of continuous education while supporting
company driven training initiatives / participate in continuous
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention
standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full
and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are.
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers and
- The ability to support development of strong teams
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages
for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- "VS Thrive" Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts
covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe -earn free
gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels,
movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much
What we are looking for...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of
- The desire to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays,
weekends, locations) depending on business needs
- Valid driver's license
- 3-5 years of retail experience
- Retail management experience preferred
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe is the authority We're a destination and a
resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become
their best selves-however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let's do this!
Equal Opportunity Policy
The Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We respect
diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our
management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy
with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, separation, recruitment, pay and other forms of
compensation, access to facilities and programs, training and
general treatment during employment.
We firmly believe that every Health Enthusiast has the right to
be treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to maintain a
satisfied and productive team of Health Enthusiasts. The keys to
reaching that goal are effective leadership, equal application of
fair human resources policies, competitive wages and benefits, and
close attention to all health enthusiast matters. The Vitamin
Shoppe is committed to the principle of fair and impartial
treatment of our Health Enthusiasts.
Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns about equal
employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring
these issues to the attention of their Human Resources
representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation against
Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived discrimination in
good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers,
violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including discharge.