Assistant Manager- Documentation and Funding (Napa)
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Redwood Credit Union is looking for an Assistant Manager -
Documentation and Funding, who has experience leading teams,
possess thorough knowledge of loan documentation and loves to unify
a diverse group of people towards a common vision. Under general
direction, supervises all matters relating to Business, SBA and
Mortgage loan closing documentation and funding. Oversees both
units' creation of documentation for closing and funding of loans
originated via Business and Mortgage lending applications.
The Job (the big stuff):
- Manage operations for closing document/funding units, to
include daily pipeline management; monitoring of file flow and
workloads; meeting expectations, turn times, as well as exceeding
internal/external Member service goals.
- Manage and report on all Business and/or Mortgage loan closing
document and funding inquiries.
- Review all SBA Loan Authorizations and corresponding
documentation to ensure compliance with SBA requirements.
- Maintain a complete understanding of SBA eligibility
requirements under the SBA 7(a) and 504 guaranteed loan programs,
with the ability to assist others with related questions and
research independently for unknowns.
- Perform Risk Management Assessment for enforce-ability of
CRE/SBA loan documents, including but not limited to Note,
Guarantees, Security Agreements and Lease documents generated.
What's Needed In the Role:
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Business and/or Mortgage
closing documentation and funding methods, practices and services,
as well as laws, rules, and regulations.
- Highly proficient in managing RESPA and TRID regulation
- Capable of assertively presenting goals and conceptual ideas in
a confident and straightforward manner.
- Ability to manage multiple loan pipelines and to quickly
re-prioritize tasks for high efficiency.
- Ability to adapt and shift to changing priorities while leading
a team for productivity.
- Able to drive and motivate production and results in varying
- Well-honed interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to
maintain credibility and engender trust.
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities, identify and
evaluate alternatives, and develop sound, effective
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate the achievement of
goals, objectives, and work plans.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a
bachelor's degree in business administration or closely related
- At least 4 years' management experience in Business, SBA and
Mortgage closing operations for a financial institution.
Why work for Redwood Credit Union?
- Local financial institution, providing unparalleled service
- Top 5 Healthiest Credit Unions in the USA, rated by Glatt
- Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay 15 years in a
- Voted Best Company to do Business With in Sonoma County 4 years
in a row
- Located in Santa Rosa: the heart of wine country! (1 hour north
of San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and fantastic benefits package
- World-class employee engagement scores
Tell us why you think you are our new Assistant Manager-
Documentation and Funding!
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Napa , Assistant Manager- Documentation and Funding (Napa), Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!