Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine
companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who
have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being
recognised as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are
proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage,
rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From
the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Beringer and
newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable
wine experiences for our consumers.
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for establishing positive
relationships with team members and business customers. In this
role, the successful incumbent will identify value across supplier
performance management, sourcing and contract management while
performing complex, analytical and other data-driven work.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with member of
the Supplier Services team globally
- Develop positive and collaborative relationships with member of
the Americas Supply, Marketing & Sales team based on a strong
customer service and deliver together mentality
- Predominantly support (but also lead) the execution of sourcing
- The sourcing activities may be good and/or services and will
require the use of a simple and standardised sourcing approach to
- These activities must be planned well with regular updates
provided and with eventual outcomes embedded, tracked and
Supplier performance management
- Support the maintenance of the TWE Spend Cube and identify
opportunities to improve it over time
- Conduct research and analytical work on behalf of other team
members as required
- Support other team members via management of pricing changes
and other transactional related activities
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of
- Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our
employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to
achieve your potential
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're
really good at doing this!)
- "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you
to do you
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Napa , Procurement Analyst, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!