ONEHOPE is a Napa Valley Winery built on hope and rooted in
purpose. With a community of 5,000+ "Cause Entrepreneurs" committed
to our mission to share wine and give hope and sales growing fast,
we have become one of the industry leaders in DtC sales.
To date, we've donated over $5M to partner non-profits and
through wine sponsorships and thousands of events held we've helped
nonprofit organizations raise tens of millions more for other
meaningful causes. Our award-winning wines are produced by
winemaker Mari Wells Coyle in collaboration with other great
winemakers including Rob Mondavi Jr.
ONEHOPE is diverse in gender and thought; over 60% of the
employees are women and over 35% associating with a minority race.
Over 99% of Cause Entrepreneurs are women and over 50% are
We're looking for a Procurement Assistant to help develop,
manage, and optimize our sourcing process as well as support our
product innovation which is a big pillar of our growth.
This position is located in Orange County, CA and reports to the
You'll be responsible for issuing purchase orders in Netsuite
and keeping track of each stage of the order through our ERP system
up to delivery and invoicing. You'll be supplied with all relevant
information about cost and terms.
Once the order has reached the warehouse, you will also be
involved in the QC process working with the receiving team to
create QC reports and submit damage claims to the vendor should any
Inventory management will play a key part in your role and will
include running inventory reports against sales and projections,
scheduling deliveries between the various warehouse locations, and
submitting reorder recommendations to the Sourcing Manager based on
changes in demand.
What You'll Be Doing:
Wine Production Dry Goods:
Gifting & Packaging
- Place the reorders for gifting & packaging products based on
the forecast (write PO and submit to the vendors, notify warehouses
of the upcoming delivery, track the shipment, review invoice)
- Maintain processes with the warehouse team for receiving and
documenting product delivery
- Input and maintain order data in Netsuite
Experience and Skills Needed
- A bachelor's degree in business science, logistics or
- 3+ years of experience in a procurement or logistic
- Experience in vendor-facing relationships.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and innovation.
- A propensity to work in a fast-paced environment
- High communication skills with an ability to
communicate/collaborate cross-functionally across internal
- Proficient in Google Business Suite (Sheets, Docs, Forms,
Slides) and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bonus: you have experience working with large-scale
- Heart, passion, and responsibility to your company and
- A track record of great achievements.
- Combination of rigor and creativity.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging
environment with peers who challenge you to be better on a daily
- Passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Personal and corporate integrity.
What's In It For You:
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We'd love to talk to you! Please submit the following to
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why do you want to work at ONEHOPE and not somewhere else?
- Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis for any employer.
This job is based in Santa Ana, CA