New Hire Sign on Bonus up to $500
The House Attendant-Turn Down provides turndown service for
guest rooms. Cleans and refreshes guest rooms as needed. Performs
other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and
- Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
- Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to
guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for Lost and Found_ according to the standards.
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping
- Other duties as required.
Although there's plenty to do in the Napa Valley Wine Country,
many of our guests find that once they're here, they don't want to
leave. One of the best Napa Valley resorts, Carneros Resort and Spa
makes it easy to settle in and relax, offering everything you need
for a self-contained vacation.
The Carneros Resort and Spa's design was based on cues from the
local countryside - including barns, silos and ranchers' cottages -
combined with stylish resort accommodations and modern interiors to
capture the region's distinct charm as well as the needs of our
sophisticated guests.Our Guests choose from one of our 86 luxurious
cottages, 10 perfectly appointed two-bedroom suites or expansive 2
and 3 bedroom homes.
Relax at our infinity edge adult pool and hot tub overlooking
the rolling hills and vineyards of Carneros or our family pool area
with an elevated deck with shade trellis infinity edge lap swimming
pool, children's pool, hot tub and Snack Shack.
THREE FULL-SERVICE RESTAURANTS
Once you've settled in at Carneros Resort and Spa, you may never
want to leave. Luckily, you don't have to, with an abundance of
Napa Valley dining options located right on the premises.
Our Executive Chef takes full advantage of the finest local,
organic, and sustainably raised ingredients. Our culinary garden
allows us to pick the freshest ingredients right on our grounds,
and we craft our own breads, pastries, and charcuteries. What we
don't make or grow onsite, we try to source within a 150-mile
radius of the Resort for the ultimate in flavor and freshness.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan