Cellar Tech 3 - Etude
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Etude Wines is dedicated to mastering the craft of winegrowing.
Etude specializes in Estate-grown Carneros Pinot Noir and
Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from Santa Rita Hills, Santa Maria
Valley, Sonoma Coast and Yamhill-Carlton (OR). Etude also produces
small amounts of Estate grown Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Rose of
Pinot Noir and sources incredible Cabernet Sauvignon from some of
Napa Valleys' most esteemed vineyards.
About the role
This position will assist with all cellar operations pertinent
to the production of high quality wines:
- Create a safe and respectful work environment.
- Work professionally and maturely when working under supervision
- Learn and adhere to all Safety and Food Quality standards and
- Perform all cellar sanitation according to SOP's
- Perform all cellar operations such as racking, blending,
- Operate all cellar equipment; pumps, presses, destemmer, cap
management devices, filters, etc.
- Knowledge of wine additives and their proper use and handling.
Knowledge of chemical SDS warnings and proper safety when handling
- Perform tank additions according to Standard Operating
- Perform all inventories, including wine tanks, chemicals, and
- Organize and maintain cellar barrel inventory, including barrel
- Learn and perform Mobile bottling operations, including Dry
Goods inventory controls.
- Teach and assist in the development of seasonal harvest interns
and less experienced Wine Tech's
- Forklift operation and certification.
- 2-3+ years of winery cellar experience
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- HS Diploma or equivalent desired.
- Basic math and English (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work overtime, especially during harvest
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be a team player, an effective communicator,
adaptive, self-directed and organized.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of
- Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our
employee product allowance
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions
- Structured development programs to support your health,
wellbeing and career
- "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you
to do you
As part of Treasury Wine Estates we bring our whole selves,
we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a
passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and
keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to
have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous
for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people
and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine
portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin
or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be
included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications,
so if you don't want to miss out, apply today!
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Napa , Cellar Tech 3 - Etude, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!