Event Service Manager
Company: Wyndham Worldwide
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Dolce is now seeking a Event Service Manager to join our team at
the Dolce Silverado location in Napa, California.
The Meeting Conference Sales Manager will be responsible for
managing a day meeting, meeting territory and meet and achieve
yearly revenue goals by developing accounts and business
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience in a hotel or related field
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel
Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Plans and coordinates details for meetings
- Complete accurate BEO's, upselling food, beverage, room rental,
recreation, special amenities and technology
- Communicate all changes on Event Orders to other
- Actively prospects and solicits new contacts and business
opportunities for meetings
- Acts as on-site contact for meeting and meeting groups and
larger groups as needed
- Produces tickets for master billing including contract
services, room rental and guests
- Complete weekly backlog reports and other departmental reports
- Attends weekly resume meeting, training programs and other
meeting as designated
- Provides feedback to Director of Sales & Marketing relating to
guest comments, observations, industry news
- Follow up with client contact at the end of each meeting to
ensure satisfaction and obtain feedback
- Assists with and completes special projects and assignments as
designated by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Produces invoices for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by
Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham,
Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham,
Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by
Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe
in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Silverado, 1600 Atlas Peak Road, Napa,
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
- Bring your best every day
- Put our guests first
- Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
- Best-in-class training and career development
- Supportive and engaged team
- Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday
traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel
experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for
all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to
Nearest Major Market: Napa
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing
Keywords: Wyndham Worldwide, Napa , Event Service Manager, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!