Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Company: Care Hospice, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Continuum Hospice is
GROWING! We are hiring a full time Compassionate
Hospice Aide (CNA) to provide patient care in and around the Napa
County Area! If you are looking for a career with a purpose and a
supportive team culture, then this is the position for
Certified Home Health Aides (CNA/HHA) work under the
supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for
a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to
promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for
observing the patient, reporting these observations, and
documenting observations and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are
assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety
of a patient's care.
Continuum Hospice is a premier
provider of end-of-life care. We offer excellent compensation and
an industry leading benefits package that includes a company
matching 401(k) plan, a generous time-off package, cell phone and
mileage reimbursement, employee assistance programs, bereavement
time off, company-paid life and AD&D insurance, and
comprehensive health, dental, and life insurance
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of
care and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral
hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform
the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally
ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing
basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly
while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Valid Certified Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Minimum of 6 months experience in hospice or skilled
nursing facility preferred.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
Keywords: Care Hospice, Inc., Napa , Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!