Server - Members Clubhouse
Company: Wyndham Worldwide
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Outlet Server is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and
efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and
delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- California Food Handler Certification Required.
- TIPS Alcohol Certification Required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while
carrying full trays of food & beverages.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays,
evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s),
lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing
end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Answer the telephone according to standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What we expect from you
- Bring your best every day
- Put our guests first
- Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
- Best-in-class training and career development
- Supportive and engaged team
- Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday
traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel
experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for
all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to
Nearest Major Market: Napa
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
Food and Beverage
Keywords: Wyndham Worldwide, Napa , Server - Members Clubhouse, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!