Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- A flexible
schedule, perfect for students!
- Paid Sick
Leave for eligible part-time employees
- One free meal
per day in our communities
- 401(k) plan
with employer match!
- A career path,
with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified
Great Place to Work that provides a fun and respectful
In the role of Receptionist, you will be responsible to provide
office support for the Community.
- Resident Relations answer questions, complete onboarding tasks,
solve problemsand provide solutions that are beneficial for both
resident and community.
- Aid residents, family members and/or vendors with
questions/concerns and directthem to the appropriate person/place
in the community.
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk in traffic in a polite
- Assist potential residents by completing initial discovery,
answering general questionsand scheduling appointments for follow
up with the sales leader; making sure todirect/pass messages to the
- Complete discovery sales calls as needed and schedule
appointments for the salesleader.
- Provide back up support and assistance to the Enrichment
Coordinator as needed.
- Suggest and drive resident, visitor and guest participation in
completing the surveyquestionnaire.
- General Community Paperwork responsible for mail, marketing
packets, menus,print schedules, thank you cards, mass market
- Keep staff and resident records current.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience providing office support preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to
quickly learn otherprograms
- Proven customer service skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible.We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 senior living communities
across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees
agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has
been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, wed love to talk to you.
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Napa , Receptionist, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!