Regional Administrative Assistant
Company: Westamerica Bancorporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Westamerica is among the largest commercial banks headquartered
in California. We are looking for outstanding people to join our
winning team. We reached our current strength because our
employees, customers, and shareholders believe in the same
fundamental goals: Delivering a wide variety of financial services
with a superior customer service guarantee.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide a wide range of
administrative duties for the Regional Service Manager and the
Regional Marketing Manager, as follows:
- Collect and analyze data to produce weekly and monthly
- Respond to written and verbal inquires, to include fielding
questions and handling customer complaints.
- Involvement in budget preparations.
- Maintain schedule for Region's On-Call Tellers.
- Attend and document monthly meetings.
- Perform other administrative duties, such as managing
calendars, sorting departmental mail, and hotel reservations.
- May work on special projects as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- 2+ years previous executive level support experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational aptitude and excellent attention to
- A high level of discretion to handle confidential and sensitive
- Strong common sense and ability to exercise good judgment in
- Ability to show initiative to manage multiple tasks/projects
and works aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Self motivation and willingness to do what it takes to
contribute to their success and the success of the company.
- Strong sense of urgency, enjoys working under pressure and
understand the importance of follow-through.
- Ability to work with different types of personalities, a
dedicated team player.
- A professional appearance and demeanor, a positive attitude,
and an approachable personality.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Keywords: Westamerica Bancorporation, Napa , Regional Administrative Assistant, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!