Assistant Hospitality Sales Manager - BV
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most
historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and
innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard
continues to innovative, utilizing the latest technology in
combination with time-honored traditions to produce exceptional
Napa Valley Cabernets.
About the role
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an
experienced hospitality professional to join our dynamic team and
assist in the leadership of our committed tasting room staff. This
person will serve as the front line manager for our tasting rooms,
and is responsible for all guest interaction and the financial
deliverables including fostering a safe environment for guests and
employees, key sales metrics, and training/development of the
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Hospitality Sales
Associates across the various units of the business - Tasting Room,
Retail, and Private VIP experiences.
- Deliver exceptional consumer experience by pouring wines and
educating consumers on our brand(s) in an enthusiastic manner.
- Act as an informed resource for consumers regarding winemaking,
winegrowing, production, vintages, products and availability and
awards and accolades.
- Promote sale of wine and non-wine merchandise and actively
participate in driving the team to achieve monthly goals.
- Promote benefits of joining the Wine Club and achieve the
required monthly Wine Club sign up goals.
- Make the sales experience seamless by conducting RMS
transactions comfortably and with confidence, an efficient problem
- Minimum 4 years direct-to-consumer sales and/or customer
service experience, Wine Club experience preferred
- Proven track record of generating direct-to-consumer sales,
leading a sales team and delivering results against defined
- Must be dynamic, innovative and positive and a strong team
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and sales
- Experience in leading teams, with a proven track record of
supervising, leading and coaching sales teams of more than 25
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and require minimal
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and must work weekends
(both Saturday and Sunday).
- Must have knowledge of Napa Valley area, food and wine market,
and understanding/ knowledge of wine and Winemaking as well as
current trends/events in the wine business.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers about
the Winery history and brand strategy, including the differences
between product tiers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of
- Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our
employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to
achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US,
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're
really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health,
wellbeing and career
- "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you
to do you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine
portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin
or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be
included in our process, please contact email@example.com,
quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications,
so if you don't want to miss out, apply today!
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Napa , Assistant Hospitality Sales Manager - BV, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!