Company: Dolce Silverado
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the
cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas.
He/she is also responsible for delivering items to guest rooms
(luggage, irons, coffee, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Walked assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove
newspapers, trays, empty ash urns, remove trash and/or linens and
note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Use daily checklist to complete projects listed below as
- Elevator lobbies
- Ash urns
- Glass tables
- Ice machines/vending machines
- Elevator doors/frames
- Service landing/linen closets
- Stair wells
- Polish floors
- Other projects as assigned by management
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow
employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to
assist with cleaning if needed.
- Pick up any Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service
landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed (i.e. bedboards, roll-aways, flip
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Housekeeping Office,
linen rooms, storage closets and stairwells.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Dolce Silverado, Napa , Houseperson Housekeeping, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!