We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an accountable Night Crew Team Member who is
positive and passionate. Our Night Crew Team Member will execute
day to day operations in our Center Store departments (which
include grocery, general merchandise, and liquor), and help provide
a memorable experience to all our customers. A Night Crew Team
Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A
Night Crew Team Member can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for
safety and will be able to help in stocking, ordering, and
merchandising throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in
our customer's lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY.
We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision,
"To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time."
A Night Crew Team Member is a responsible, friendly Team Member
who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and deliver
A Night Crew Team Member's responsibilities include
- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product throughout the
- Create first-rate store conditions by sustaining excellent
in-stock conditions + facing standards
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Safety and Sanitation throughout the store
- Receiving shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and hard working. Interest in food a plus!
- Customer service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months Your current
leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide
an endorsement upon request from HR. You may be asked to accept a
part-time position if that is the only position available