Hiring Now! Production Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: June 1, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
The Press Operator
is responsible for supporting the Lead Press Operator in all job
functions as outlined per primary duties and responsibilities to
ensure maximum quality and productivity. While executing the duties
of a Second Press Operator, Lead Press Operator skills and tasks
will be trained as the goal is for Second Pressman to support by
filling in gaps as Lead Operator when necessary.
- Check press schedule and make sure all components are ready for
next job to insure a quick change over
- Verify with Set-up crew that all elements are correct and set
up (e.g. tooling, screen/foil units, etc.)
- Collect job bag, job record, correct reading folder, and color
cards. Review all relevant information with Operator before
starting make ready.
- Make sure correct job stock/foil and make ready are available
at press side.
- Assist Lead Operator with make ready as directed.
- Perform necessary QA testing such as bar code scans, UPC
checks, copy verification, and color verification.
- Inform Operator of any quality, color, and fit issues
- Assist with wash-up and changeover of press.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow all 5S standards
- Make sure press supplies are filled at end of shift
- Be engaged in the printing process to expand on your own
- Keep press running to cover Lead Press Operator breaks when
requested by supervisor.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Napa , Hiring Now! Production Operator, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!