Sales Lead (Part Time)
Company: Cole Haan
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Support Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the
implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and
objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure
consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day
to day store operations.
- Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance
metrics through the implementation of revenue building
- Assist staff to exceed individual and store goals.
- Assist leadership team and sales staff to provide a world class
shopping experience through the effective execution of
Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge
Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to
customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer
- Supports the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the
achievement of all financial and operational objectives with
regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and
procedures, including all local, state and federal employment laws
to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff
- Partners with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager on
the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains
standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Communicates with Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and/or
directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and
- Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening
and closing functions.
- High school diploma required. Prefer college degree or
equivalent work experience.
- 2 years retail experience. Specialty and or footwear retail
- Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible
schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail
consumer which may include nights, weekends, and holidays based on
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service,
merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems and ability to
navigate POS and handheld systems, Microsoft Office and other
- Excellent verbal and written communication, delegation
follow-up and time management skills.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented
environment and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25-50 pounds
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend,
squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of
time, including repetitive use of upper extremities.
Keywords: Cole Haan, Napa , Sales Lead (Part Time), Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!