Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: May 31, 2021
As a rover, you will work on assignments that are routine in
nature where limited judgment is required within a geographic area,
but not limited to one facility
- Process a variety of routine financial transactions including
check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments
- Balance cash drawer, counting currency and coin accurately
- Assist customers in determining the types of account that will
meet their financial needs
- Open and process all types of deposit and loan accounts
including complex retail products such as consumer loans, VISA
merchant accounts, and small business loans
- Cross-sell other bank services and refers customers to other
departments as appropriate
- Answer questions and/or resolves complex technical problems on
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures
regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank
Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Cash handling experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel software
applications and ability to operate a variety of office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use tact and diplomacy;
maintains professional dress and demeanor
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Valid drivers' license
- Completion of high school, vocational training, or
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- extended periods of standing
- occasional walking
- lifting up to 20 pounds.
No relocation offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail
stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40
hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with
the status quo. It's no wonder we've made "Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. But greatness has no
finish line, so we continue every day to keep people at the center
of everything we do. We focus on building relationships,
understanding our customers' needs and connecting to people in new
and innovative ways -- always staying true to our mission of
providing personalized banking for all people, whenever and however
they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability
We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Napa , Rover, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!