NEW HIRE SIGN ON
BONUS UP TO $500. APPLY
The Spa Attendant is responsible for
maintaining the cleanliness of the Spa and performs other
housekeeping duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail the ability
to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or
in written form.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other Associates.
- Utilize a daily checklist to complete projects as
- Maintain Spa Indoor Pool and Health Club area neat and clean at
all times dust tables and chairs remove dirty towels replenish
beverage and beverage supplies etc.
- Maintain Bathrooms clean by checking continuously keep floor
dry at all times
- Maintain Health Club Equipment by cleaning with approved
- Deliver /Replenish clean towels if applicable to assigned
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in proper working
- Report any and all deficiencies to the appropriate
- Complete special projects as assigned by Spa Director.
- Before leaving section collect all trash and take to/dispose in
outside trash dumpsters per hotel procedures.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow
Associates and self.
- Handle all guest requests in a friendly efficient and courteous
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to the hotel
- At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Spa Office.
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and other Associates.
- Vacuum guest corridors as trained.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Spa and linen
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Although there's plenty to do in the Napa
Valley Wine Country, many of our guests find that once they're
here, they don't want to leave. One of the best Napa Valley
resorts, Carneros Resort and Spa makes it easy to settle in and
relax, offering everything you need for a self-contained
The Carneros Resort and Spa's design was
based on cues from the local countryside - including barns, silos
and ranchers' cottages – combined with stylish resort
accommodations and modern interiors to capture the region's
distinct charm as well as the needs of our sophisticated guests.Our
Guests choose from one of our 86 luxurious cottages, 10 perfectly
appointed two-bedroom suites or expansive 2 and 3 bedroom
Relax at our infinity edge adult pool and
hot tub overlooking the rolling hills and vineyards of Carneros or
our family pool area with an elevated deck with shade trellis
infinity edge lap swimming pool, children’s pool, hot tub and Snack
THREE FULL-SERVICE RESTAURANTS
Once you've settled in at Carneros Resort
and Spa, you may never want to leave. Luckily, you don't have to,
with an abundance of Napa Valley dining options located right on
Our Executive Chef takes full advantage of
the finest local, organic, and sustainably raised ingredients. Our
culinary garden allows us to pick the freshest ingredients right on
our grounds, and we craft our own breads, pastries, and
charcuteries. What we don’t make or grow onsite, we try to source
within a 150-mile radius of the Resort for the ultimate in flavor
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan