Company: Sage Hospitality
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Brilliant Experiences, created by Brilliant
People. Join our award-winning team at the Napa Valley Marriott
Hotel & Spa and achieve your personal and professional goals with
the best hospitality team in the North Bay. Our core values of
service, integrity, team spirit, innovation, professional growth,
improvement, quality standards and community impact differentiates
us from our competitors. Our focus on creating brilliant
experiences, one guest at a time, has driven a culture of constant
improvement, making the property the perfect fit for any talented
Clean and maintain all corridors and public
areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards
and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove
newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles
- Remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following
safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not
limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells,
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and
take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways,
- Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise
problems to the Senior Housekeeper or supervisor.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues
and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest
No formal education required.
No experience required
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Ability to communicate with guests, housekeepers/main linen
room attendant, supervisor.
- Ability to assess required reaction to meet standards.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pushing vacuum entire length of hallway, carrying supplies from
department to assigned floor, carrying dirty linen to laundry
shoot, removing room service trays and carrying dirty dishes to
- Bending/kneeling -dusting requires bending and kneeling to
reach all areas. Room service trays are placed on floor for pick
up. Bending would be required to retrieve dirty dishes.
- Mobility -movement to reach all areas of responsibility to
include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around
- Continuous standing -continuously standing and/or walking to
accomplish all that is required for position.
- Climbing stairs -approximately 40 steps 15% of 40 hour
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
401(k) with Employer Matching
Free On-Site Parking
Complimentary Employee Meals
Hotel Discounts (Both Marriott & Sage
Referral Bonus Program
$1000.00 Sign-on bonus
Keywords: Sage Hospitality, Napa , House person, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!