Direct to Consumer Warehouse Fulfillment Lead
Company: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars is a luxury wine estate that is proud
to call Napa Valley our home. We are best known for producing the
Cabernet Sauvignon that beat the best of Bordeaux in the 1976
Judgment of Paris. Today, we specialize in Cabernet Sauvignon but
also produce Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay and several wines that
are only available DTC. Our wines are a force for gatherings and
conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our
communities, and our land. This approach has resulted in our
ability to offer consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from
one of the best regions in world. In 2007 A partnership between
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Marchesi Antinori accepted the
stewardship of Stag's Leap Wine Cellars and its legacy. Ste.
Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is a
collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the
finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for
gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our
consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted
in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive
wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a
Full-Time, Direct to Consumer (DTC) Warehouse Fulfillment Lead to
join our team at Stag's Leap Wine Cellars in Napa, CA. As DTC
Warehouse Fulfillment Lead you will initially be working on the
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars daily tasting room and ecommerce
shipments, inventory and ordering for our tasting room. Your main
duties will be to ensure accurate, timely, and secure shipping
processes and to manage wine and non-wine inventory levels for
maximum efficiency. This is a hands-on position.
The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, enjoys solving
problems and ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in
the short and long term. A desire to provide top customer service
both internally and externally, in the form of on time and accurate
shipments and good communications is required.
What you will do:
- Responsible for pulling, packing and shipping DTC orders, will
call pickups, and other winery shipping with a low error rate and
attention to detail in a secure, compliant, accurate and timely
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with shipping
- Create shipping labels for orders in the D365 system.
- Organize the shipping floor and various retail inventory
- Order and monitor inventory of retail wine, merchandise and
- Perform monthly visitor center and ecommerce inventory counts
- Perform quarterly non-wine inventory counts and
- Track and analyze costs of shipping supplies and work with
vendors to maintain positive relationships.
- Receive incoming deliveries, mail and sort.
- Perform electronic and physical transfers between
- Coordinate temporary employees for restocking and
- Enter in Retail Sample Request sheets to keep inventory up to
- Pull and deliver wine to Hospitality for events.
- Prioritize workload for optimal efficiency.
- Provide reporting to management as requested.
- Work with the safety department to provide a safe working
environment and provide training to shipping workers.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality
and customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener
- Positive attitude in customer interactions and with
Must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BA or equivalent years of experience in supply chain, logistics
or similar relevant field preferred.
- Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures and
- Hands on experience with shipping and distribution software,
basic word processing and email, spreadsheets. Experience with JDE
or similar ERP systems preferred.
- Valid CA Drivers License required.
- Forklift certification or ability to be certified
- Demonstrated ability to communicate metrics and important
information clearly and professionally.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing
- Ability to deal well with diverse cultures, personalities, and
- Must be a 21 years of age or older
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate
conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or
certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people
together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where
everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our
employees by providing opportunities for training, development and
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills
toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation
package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health
insurance, participation in our 401k programs and incentive
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars is part of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates;
we are an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a
disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation
with the job application process, please contact the Human
Resources department at 425-488-1133.
Keywords: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Napa , Direct to Consumer Warehouse Fulfillment Lead, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!