Experienced warehouse Customer Services Needed
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services has partnered with G-3 Enterprises to hire a
customer service representative in Napa!! This is the perfect place
to take your career to the next level. Enjoy an energetic
enjoinment and weekly pay.Location:--Napa, CA 94558Pay Rate:
TBDShift: Must be flexible--Summary:Provides support for the
Customers Service team to provide an exceptional customer
experience from initial inquiry through production and
post-production. Facilitates achievement of customer expectations
and enhance customer relationships while meeting business service
objectives. Assists in ensuring excellent communications occurs
between sales, customers and production departments. Supports
project management of onboarding.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides professional, efficient and effective customer
interactions (email, incoming and outgoing phone calls, follow-up
communications, responding to requests for information,
etc.)Supports in communicating changes and updates to customer
orders while partnering with other team members as needed to relay
- Understands, documents and communicates customer requirements
and specifications including quantity, quality, schedule and
delivery and any other items of importance.
- Pull together job information components and put jobs into
production as necessary.
- Reviews invoices for discrepancies and errors.
- Maintains sample inventory, pulls samples, and mails to
customers as requested.
- Assist Customer Service team members with coordinating press
- Manage Label Master Standard program in including building,
inventory, obsoleting, and managing approvals.
- Assembles and provides quality check for production job
- Review requests for change controls and routes to appropriate
- Completes job ticket breakdown.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned such as order entry,
tracking shipments, maintaining customer files, and filing.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and coordinate purchases as
- --Supports completion of special projects as needed.
- Observes recycling guidelines and limits waste of materials and
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable
quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If
accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring
theirunderstanding and compliance.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include
- Associates or Bachelors degree.
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
plus 3 years of experience in customer service or administrative
work with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Customer Service Institute of America Certification.
- Experience maintaining professional and cooperative
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience performing under heavy demands with low error
- Experience performing detail oriented tasks; recognizing and
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing
facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Experienced in multi-tasking.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Customer driven.WORK ENVIROMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and
hear.--The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.Why
Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Napa , Experienced warehouse Customer Services Needed, Other , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!