We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an inspiring Produce Team Member who is
passionate about fruits and veggies! Our Produce Team Member will
execute day to day operations in our produce department and provide
a memorable experience to all our customers. A Produce Team Member
is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Produce
Team Member can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and
sanitation and will be able to help in stocking, ordering, and
merchandising throughout the department while offering unmatched
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in
our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY.
We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and
opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with
passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition.
We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal
well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision,
“To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
Responsibilities A Produce Team Member is a responsible,
friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced
environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Produce Team Member’s responsibilities include
- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product throughout the
- Create first-rate store experience by sustaining excellent
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Safety and Sanitation throughout department
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Maintaining a clean and organized backroom
Qualifications Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and
cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery
or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and
multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical
demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing,
Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Candidates:
No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this
position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR.
You must upload a resume and answer all application
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.