VP of Technology
Company: Talence Group LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
who our client is---Our client is the centralized solution for
warehousing, shipping, and fulfillment for some of the best brands
of wine in the country. After decades of delighting members, they
continue to deliver premium service fulfillment and storage.what
they need---They are looking for an innovative and transformative
technology leader to continue this legacy of dedication to members
and their customers. In this newly created role, you will guide the
organization on how it invests and adopts technology to enable a
modernized, digital, and customer-focused approach by defining the
overall enterprise technology vision and leading its successful
implementation. You will drive change management and digital
transformation strategies, resulting in a customer-centric,
productive, and engaged culture where employees have the tools to
delight customers, and the customers can harness data to understand
trends and increase brand performance.what you will
- Thought partner to CEO to adapt and innovate for growth and
- Build a technology roadmap to enable business objectives, drive
customer satisfaction, and maximize employee productivity,
engagement, and effectiveness.
- Anticipate the future needs of the business through strong
connections with employees, customers, industry experts, and
- Foster organizational health and positive interactions by
providing regular communication and education to ensure clarity,
alignment, and teamwork. Digital Customer Experience
- Transform the customer journey through technology initiatives
that provide self-service, transparency, and real-time access to
- Understand current technology trends to translate potential
impact to the product or service, development initiatives, and
future customer needs. Technology
- Develop a technology roadmap with short-term and long-term IT
initiatives that maximize technology investments, optimize
resources and assets, and enable organizational performance.
- Supports long-term, organization-wide priorities ensuring that
the infrastructure is built to be scalable, flexible, and
- Drive the implementation efforts of new systems, including ERP,
and provide support for selecting a new CRM, marketing technology
stack, and other SW solutions.
- Build and execute an appropriate automation and robotics
strategy for the warehouse.
- Create a people and technology-integrated approach to guide
holistic digital transformation efforts to accelerate technology
adoption, including training and education.
- Manage vendor relationships that implement, maintain, and
provide upgrades of all technology systems, services, databases,
phone systems, and other related programs and tools.
- Build a disaster recovery, business continuity, and
cybersecurity plan in partnership with the leadership team.
- Act to ensure the integrity of organization-wide data,
proprietary information, and related intellectual property through
information security and access management.
- Ensure IT systems adhere to applicable laws and regulations,
governing classified information and ever-evolving data privacy
- Develop an annual budget that reflects the business priorities
and actively manage operational and capital spending. what you need
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience driving
technology solutions that enable the business to grow and
- Expertise in providing technology solutions that enhance the
customer experience and enable an organization to increase
productivity and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to execute digital transformation
impacting people, processes, and technology.
- Experience implementing ERP, CRM, and customer-facing
- Expertise in building technology roadmaps tied to achieving
strategic business goals.
- Proven effective project management skills that focus on
driving continuous improvement and process redesign.
- Excellent people management and leadership approach that drives
an engaged and positive work team.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field, preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD, Unlimited PTO
Keywords: Talence Group LLC, Napa , VP of Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!