Human Resources Director
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Hospitality Company seeking Human Resources DirectorThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Tim SargiousAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Named one of the "Top
Resorts in Northern California" by Cond-- Nast Traveler, This
Resort and Spa ushers in a new way to discover Wine Country.
Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Napa, you will find 467 rooms,
including 51 suites, that provide beautiful accommodations paired
with luxurious amenities. Award-winning cuisine, indulgent spa
treatments in the serenity of an underground Estate Cave, on-site
tasting rooms, a locally sourced artisanal market, and a spacious
community lawn for a picnic, play, and private concerts. This
resort perfectly blends world-class luxury with exceptional
hospitality to bring our guests the ultimate Napa Valley resort
experience. Come join one of the most dynamic teams in Wine
Country.Why join us?Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401k Match
- Generous paid time off
- Career Advancement
- Fun, energetic working environmentJob DetailsJob DetailsWe are
seeking a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Director to join
our thriving sales organization. The ideal candidate will be a
seasoned HR professional with a strong background in employee
relations, benefits administration, staff training and development,
leave of absence management, and California Workers Comp. This
position requires a deep understanding of the hospitality or hotel
industry, with a focus on front office operations and customer
service. The role will involve managing all HR functions, driving
HR initiatives, and ensuring compliance with state and federal
laws. Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a must.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned
with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands,
grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to attract, retain
and motivate employees.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and
procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment by ensuring health,
safety and wellbeing of the workforce.
- Oversee and administer employee benefits programs and ensure
compliance with legal requirements.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and
conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation and develop HR
policies and procedures.
- Administer and oversee leave of absences and workers
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Director.
- People-oriented and results-driven with excellent active
listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Extensive experience managing employee relations.
- Knowledge of California Workers Comp.
- Experience in benefits administration.
- Proven experience in staff training and development.
- Experience with leave of absence management.
- Previous experience as a Director or Manager in a front office
role in the hospitality or hotel industry, with a strong focus on
service, guest or customer relations.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Napa , Human Resources Director, Human Resources , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!