Company: World Market Inc
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Who We Are
For over 60 years, we have curated a unique marketplace filled with
inspiring finds for the home decorator, entertainer, and gifter.
From international foods and hand-picked wine and beverages to
artisan furniture and on-trend d--cor, we offer a high-quality
assortment at a great value you won't find anywhere else.
And, while diversity of product is critical to our success as a
retail brand, it is our culture of diversity and belonging that
allows us to thrive as a team. Each and every individual's
contributions and unique perspective matter and inspire us to be
inclusive, collaborative, open-minded, adaptable, honest, and
What You'll Do
- Model and drive a customer-first selling culture by ensuring
effective routines, visual brand standards, and engagement
- Provide leadership to achieve or exceed sales and profitability
- Consistently exemplify, maintain, and foster the culture and
values of World Market.
- Recruit, develop, and retain a high-performance,
customer-focused team that aligns with our company values through
training, recognition, and performance management.
- Ensure a branded store experience through consistent visual
execution, standards, and recovery.
- Create a culture of recognition and accountability that
delivers exceptional customer experiences and drives sales
- Achieve store sales and metric goals through regular business
analysis and problem-solving activities.
- Manage all store controllable expenses and profitability
- Validate and ensure execution of all merchandising, marketing,
and promotional strategies.
- Validate and ensure execution of all customer loyalty and
omnichannel initiatives and activities.
- Ensure a consistent orientation and onboarding experience per
- Address and resolve employee issues and/or concerns with the
- Conduct regular team assessment and succession planning
activities that build the bench.
- Ensure store schedule effectively maximizes business
environment and adjust as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong operational execution, inventory
management, data integrity, and compliance routines.
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment through ongoing
safety training, awareness, and accountability.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Field
Leader. What You'll Bring
- Leadership skills including: Excellent Customer Experience
behaviors, a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, creative
problem solving and sound decision-making skills that align with
strategic initiatives, effective delegation and validation, and the
ability to execute daily priorities efficiently.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant leadership experience in a
fast-paced specialty retail selling culture is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
weekends, depending upon the needs of the business.
- Minimum Age 21 years.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Why We Love It
- Flexible scheduling to support your work-life balance.
- Associate discount to World Market!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
- Eligible associates are offered Medical and Dental Insurance,
Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more
Salary Range $72,000-$85,000
Part time associates are eligible to participate in the Company's
401(k) retirement savings plan after working 250 hours within their
first three (3) months of employment.
Benefits for full-time employment on the first of the month
following 30 days of continuous employment include offerings for
programs including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life
Insurance, Flexible Spending, Commuter Benefits and Employee
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for
the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not
need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of World Market, LLC. to recruit, hire, train,
promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all
other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status,
lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: World Market Inc, Napa , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!