Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Pope Valley
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - Outer BayPosition
Overview:**$5,000 sign-on bonus available to external candidates -
in accordance with Sutter Health policy + excellent benefits!**
Provides nursing care, under the direct supervision of a registered
nurse (RN) or physician, in accordance with the legal scope of
practice and within established standards of care, policies, and
procedures. Integrates education, technical competence and patient
interaction skills to gain confidence and cooperation from the
patient, their family/support group, and other healthcare
providers. Exercises sound judgment, and developed clinical skills
to implement the patient's plan of care based on the diagnosis in a
timely manner. Supports the functionality of the department by
distributing supplies and performing equipment maintenance,
testing, and setup as needed. Adheres to all local/state/federal
regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and
safety to help deliver optimal patient care.Job
- Graduate of an accredited school of Vocational
Nursing.CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- LVN-Licensed Vocational Nurse
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- Blood draw certificate within 30 days
- DL-California Driver's License
- AUTO-Automobile InsuranceTYPICAL EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year recent relevant experienceSKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills, various medical
procedures, views, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.Pay
Range $32.75 - $42.57 / hourJob Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift
Hours:8Days of the Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday,
Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1Sutter Health is
an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range
is $0.00 to $0.00 / hourThe salary range for this role may vary
above or below the posted range as determined by location. This
range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic
differential applicable by area where the position may be filled.
Compensation takes into account several factors including but not
limited to a candidate's experience, education, skills, licensure
and certifications, department equity, training and organizational
needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program
offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a
comprehensive benefits package. Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Days
Keywords: Sutter Health, Napa , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Home Health, Healthcare , Pope Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!