Hospice Home Health Aide
Company: Anchor Health
Posted on: May 24, 2023
***ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN-ON BONUS***
Are you looking for a work place where you can make a genuine difference?
Company Culture that feels supportive, genuine and appreciative of all?
Anchor Health is committed to the communities of which we serve, the patients and families we have the honor of caring for and the EMPLOYEES who have chosen us as their work family.
The hospice aide is a paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort.
1. The Hospice Aide performs personal care needs after given a patient's assignment and attending to his/her requests promptly. If unable to perform a certain task, report to the Case Manager immediately.
2. Providing patient and family with positive communication techniques, within realm of ethical and respectful care, including confidentiality.
3. Giving personal care including baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos and changing bed linen as often as assigned.
4. The Hospice Aide assists in dressing and undressing patients as assigned.
5. Respectful of patient and family/caregiver environment and patient's personal needs.
Must have both a CNA and HHA license
Keywords: Anchor Health, Napa , Hospice Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Napa, California
here to apply!