Clinic Licensed Vocational Nurse - Urology
Company: Heritage Healthcare
Posted on: January 9, 2021
We are looking for an LVN for our Urology Clinic at St. Joseph
Heritage Healthcare.Location : Napa, CaliforniaSchedule : Full time
- 80 Biweekly hoursShift: 8 Hour - DaysJob Summary:Under general
supervision of LVN Supervisor/ Clinical Manager, assists in
providing patient care within the scope of practice outlined by the
California Board of Vocational Nursing.Skills:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patients served including knowledge
of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial
characteristics and interventions for infant (0-1 year), child (1-5
years), school age (6-12 years), adolescent (13-17 years), young
adult (18-45 years), middle adult (46-60 years), older adult (60+
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, and
- High level of customer services skills with a genuine caring
approach to helping people.
- Maintain a positive attitude with changing conditions.
- Demonstrates organizational abilities.
- Demonstrates dependability.
- Requires good written and verbal communications skills to
communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the
- Must be able to work under general supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced department and handle
multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills,
preferredMinimum Position Qualifications:Education:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Graduate of a Vocational School or collegeExperience:
- 2 year recent experience in acute care facility or medical
group practiceLicences and Certifications:
- Current LVN license in State of California.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- IV Certification.Preferred Position Qualifications:Experience:
- EMR or IDX experienceSt. Joseph Health - Mission Heritage
Medical Group is one of California's most respected medical groups.
With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California,
including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los
Angeles County, Mission Heritage Medical Group has been continually
recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information
technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a
commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the
organization's mission, vision and values.St. Joseph Health -
Mission Heritage Medical Group provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Mission Heritage Medical Group complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Company:
Heritage HealthcareCategory: LPN / LVN
Keywords: Heritage Healthcare, Napa , Clinic Licensed Vocational Nurse - Urology, Healthcare , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!