Company: Planet Fitness Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the
oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional "Judgement
Free" member experience as well as a financially successful
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high
performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
* Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
* Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club
Manager as needed.
* Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
* Member service oversight - Ensuring staff is providing a superior
customer experience at all times.
* Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or
* Involved in all front desk related activities including:
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
* Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of facility.
* Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on
* Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
* Backup support for any employee who is absent.
* Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
* Experience working as a Member Service Representative at Planet
* Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills.
* Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
* Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
* Strong problem resolution skills.
* Current CPR Certification required.
* High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 year of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Compensation: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Inc., Napa , Assistant Manager, Executive , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!