Agency Management Analyst
Company: The Doctors Company
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The Doctors Company Business Development team has an opportunity
for a Agency Management Analyst. This role can be based in our
offices in Napa, CA, Sherman Oaks, CA or East Lansing, MI.-- In
this administrative support, you will be the initial point of
contact for our agents and brokers supporting them in selling our
products. The ideal candidate will bring insurance industry
experience and be able to interact at all levels of the
- 3+ years in a support or business support role
- Solid analytical, verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Facilitates onboarding process for new agencies and producers
including processing updates in online compliance management
system, administers appointments, and processes background
- Administers agency/producer restriction or termination process
in coordination with regions and HQ.
- Interacts with Legal department to assist with development of
agency contracts, addendums, exhibits and updated commission
- Contributes and supports producer workshop, agency seminars,
and broker sponsored visits to national headquarters.
- Researches and provides timely agency support service solutions
for our regional Business Development and Underwriting offices so
that they can provide best-in-class service to our distribution
- Provides Agent/Broker Website training and support to all
- Contributes to the development and delivery of agent advisory
- Researches and provides timely and accurate solutions to any
and all agency issues.
- Serves as the primary (non-underwriting) administrative contact
for all agents and works cross-functionally with management,
regional offices, and peers.
- Contributes to the development of agency support guidelines for
purpose of quality and control.
- Collaborates with Business Development leaders and regions to
resolve agency issues spanning multiple regions.
- Processes state appointments and commission change requests to
- Collaborates to provide analysis and recommendations for the
production criteria, qualifying criteria, rules and benefits for
the annual Agent Contest and the Key Agency Program.
- Administers benefits of Key Agency program, company store
orders, and marketing materials requests.
- Assists with generating monthly and quarterly production
reports for the agent travel incentive, Key agency program, and
commission incentive program
- Assists with the quarterly Agent Contest quiz using the online
quiz software. Tracks and reports results. Business Systems and
- Serves as primary administrator for agency appointment and
- Manages the NOVA and DMS Agency Management System Agency and
Producer database to ensure consistency and required state
appointments are made
- Troubleshoots agency-reported Agent/Broker Website issues and
reports issues to I.T.
- Contribute to updating the online Agent/Broker Website Training
- Responsible for updating sales program operational
- Develops and manages tools required to support approved sales
programs (e.g. Endorsed Program member verification tools).
- Review current business development processes and ensure
efficient flow of procedures.
- Generates custom production reports to meet headquarters and
regional business development needs
- Prepares producer e-mail or mailing lists as requested by
Marketing, Business Development, or Underwriting as needed.
- Provides audit support as requested for the various
internal/external audit reasons.
- Provides agency commission records support/validation and
analysis in coordination with Underwriting, Business Development,
and Premium Accounting.
- Performs production and appointment analysis to assist in the
operational management of agencies in each region.
- Generates and distributes sales program performance
- Supports budget reconciliation and planning.
- Adheres to annual budget when submitting requests for spend
approval and maintains records of exceptions.
- Process Agency Support check requests.
- Reconciles invoices received from state DOI . Administrative
- Performs administrative duties including scanning, filing,
preparing routine correspondence, fax and mail distribution.
- Assists with responding to agent request and questions via
phone, e-mail, or fax. Other Duties as Assigned
- Available for all duties, accepts delegated tasks readily and
completes assigned duties as directed.
Keywords: The Doctors Company, Napa , Agency Management Analyst, Executive , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!