General Manager (32077)
Company: FirstGroup plc.
Posted on: January 16, 2021
By using this site, you accept the personal information
choices you have, details the types and purposes of information
collected and includes notices for California residents. OK Join
the First Transit team as a General Manager and initiate, develop,
and maintain a successful contract relationship. First Transit
General Managers are committed to safety, customer service and have
hands experience in all areas of the transportation business. NOTE:
The following position is for proposed new business within First
Transit. First Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefit package, paid holidays & vacation,
medical & dental, 401 (k) savings plan
- A great work environment
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative
functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans
developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles,
facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and
regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and
company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting
requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license--
- Minimum of 5--passenger transportation experience
- Proven record of handling multiple responsibilities
- Proven record of increasing On-time Performance First Transit
is a leading provider of transportation contract and management
services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First
Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals
through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services
and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada,
and Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding
customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other
providers in the industry. Become a part of our team - Apply today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc., Napa , General Manager (32077), Executive , Napa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!